Monday 8 December 2008

Infinite Restrictions

In a world that seems increasing like George Orwell's 1984, I am slowly feeling more and more inclined to voice my opinion of the matters at hand. Yes, some of you may say that my opinion is nothing, and essentially that's true, it is nothing, but given the option to let at least 1 other person in this world read my exagerated rambling's makes me feel better for some reason or another.

So that you get an idea of who I am, something that I think is a gaping hole in modern society, I will write some irrelevant little things down;
My name is Samuel Philip Coles, I am a 17 year old Student, and the son of an Author and Nurse. I spend the majority of my time doing nothing, which is evident from this blog. I play a lot of instruments, I like to write and I love films. No, not modern day Hollywood blockbusters, I mean more like 1960's and 70's flicks like 'The Godfather', 'Midnight Cowboy' and 'Taxi Driver'. I'm not going to bore you with that stuff.
Anyway, enough of that, on too more interesting and serious things.

No comments: