Monday 22 December 2008

Yet Again

"Bailiffs for private firms can now force their way into homes to seize property to pay off credit cards and loans and can restrain or pin down householders."

Oh how I despise the current state of this country. The things the Government are putting across upon the people claiming to help us. It's the same fucking way it's always been, and presumably always will be. I'm sorry, but I can't help getting annoyed about this, I hate it, more than almost anything else in the world, I hate having my rights fucking exorcised in front of me whilst these people who think they're above the law proceed to destroy everything that I've grown up in.

I'm not going to sit back and watch these people take away freedom, after all they're already getting onto the grounds of taking away free speech, and I swear, if that ever passes that will be when I snap.

No comments: